Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have a new etsy shop in my favorites


Mariaspieces.etsy.com

This etsy seller makes the cutest paper embellishments. I've picked my two favorites to show here but I suggest you looking at her whole store. I would buy her out if I could.



Now, as far as my own crafting I got myself into an organizing rut. My paper filing system was falling apart. I had purchased cheap 12x12 drawers at Target a few years back and could barely open the drawers anymore. Made looking for paper too much of a challenge. Joann's has their storage units on sale so I purchased the sterilite 12x12 3 drawer sets and 3 sets stacked ended up fitting PERFECTLY under my desk area. I spent a couple hours last night sorting my paper into similar stacks. Tonight I will play with the label maker so I can remember what is in each drawer. I'm hoping after my paper is all happily organized that I can sit down and make a scrapbook page.

I suppose I should start posting pictures of my own stuff huh?

No comments: