Monday, July 26, 2010

BABY SHOWER

Since I've been MIA from bloggertown I've thrown a few par-tay's :)  Yeah I'ma dork.    First up is a baby shower for a great friends and coworker.  


From this little event I think I am most proud of this banner I made.   I put my little cricut to work :)  




Next I made some frames (gifts to mom to be, matched her nursery) and included the ultrasound photos of Ms Ava.    Another friend made that awesome diaper cake.  One of the best I've ever seen!


I made little birdhouses filled with M&M's for the take home favors (and there are currently a couple of them hanging from Ms. Ava's ceiling in her nursey.  You will also notice the larger centerpiece birdhouses.





It was a great day in celebration of an wonderful and amazing friend.   I'm so happy she is a mommy now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! what a great themed shower!

jamfiescreations1 said...

Oh, these pictures are just adorable, you did a great job.

Erin said...

Aw so cute!!! You did a great job with the signs and I especially love the birdhouses :)