Monday, July 26, 2010

It's been a really long couple of months.

I've been a very bad blogger.    I've made the commitment to myself today to start back up on a fairly regular basis :).  Thanks to everyone who remained a "follower" to a lifeless for months blog.

I'll be starting short and simple today.  Showing off one of my latest and possible all time favorite treasury.


Isn't it just lovely and soothing.    To view the treasury on etsy and visit some of the included shops CLICK HERE

Now, I've been a busy bee in my craft room preparing a ton of new stuff for my shop.   I just need to stop creating and take an evening to photograph and list.

Happy Monday and welcome back to my blog :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and welcome back. =)

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Welcome back! Hope you are well. Your Treasury & Blog are beautiful. I love the Poppies! (And thank you!♥ You are so kind!)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I had just visited earlier and saw you hadn't posted in a while... and now here you are! I love the new look!! :) Great treasury... so pretty with the soft colors!

~Jennifer

Erin said...

Oh I do like this one... it feels like summer, and ice cream with raspberry (or watermelon) lemonade!