Friday, June 26, 2009

Another new project of mine.

I always see these cute little wooden frames at Michaels. I have used them for simple projects with Children's Church but never thought of their true potential (the frames, not the kids). I had a few laying around and I decided to play with them. Here is what I came up with.

I love that with the middle piece decorated they could really stand alone as a little piece of art OR I could choose to add a photo to display. Either way, I love them!

I also made several cards last night. Rarely do I make more than a couple in one sitting, but my creativity level has been through the roof recently. As long as I'm feeling it, I keep making stuff :)

Happy Friday Everyone.

4 comments:

twiddletoes said...

The frames look great! They're so textured and have an elegance about them.

M.M.E. said...

That is so cool! What did you collage on top of them? Is it just paper? So nice to find another paper artist!!!

Alicia said...

MME, it's all paper (distressed with sandpaper and ink and stuff).

Embellished Bayou said...

Those look great, I love the paisley one!