Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New creation

I've been toying with ideas for a while. I wanted to get into something other than cards. To be hoenst, something I could possibly sell and make a little profit on.

The other day I was bored, had a few ugly canvas prints I had picked up at the thrift store (a couple years ago with the intention to repurpose). Something sparked and my creativity level went throught the roof. I ended up spending the entire weekend making these.

I am super excited about listing these in my etsy shop. When I step back and look at my final product I am really so happy with them.

Here's to hoping a make some sales and someone else is very happy with them :)

4 comments:

Bead Up said...

super cute! well done!

Dawn said...

SO pretty! :) I love them! I like ths colors you use! So warming calming and cozy! :)

Erin said...

these are really really nice! good luck!

LuLu Borealis said...

Very creative, love the colors you chose.