Thursday, June 25, 2009

New entries: fellow etsy features.

I want to start featuring other artists on a regular basis. I hope I can MAKE time each Thursday to show off other handywork I love.

Today's (and my first ever) feature artist is: ARTBOXDESIGNS. She showed me this beautiful piece and I instantly loved it. The colors and arrangement are just beautiful!
Take a minute out of your day to look at the other beautiful work she has to offer in her shop.

And because I had a hard time choosing who to feature today, I'm featuring two shops. Second up with some amazing digital prints: Laura Caswell Studios
Some other fun things to check out. Click on any picture for more info.
Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Embellished Bayou said...

That first piece is gorgeous, I love the colors & the way it catches the light!

Audrey said...

Those are really great shops!! Love them both, they are so different, I can see why it was hard to choose.

Christie Cottage said...

Wonderful items featured today!